Philore Manpower Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is is a duly government registered company. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas and Employment Administration (POEA), to recruit, process, and deploy land based Filipino Human Resources Worldwide. The company was established on February 2019
Physical Therapy Aide
Salary Per Month
SGD 850 (Php 34,200)
- Supports physical therapy care delivery by preparing treatment area, patient, equipment, and materials, and performs procedures under the supervision of a physical therapist or physical therapy assistant.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patients for physical therapy treatment by welcoming, comforting, providing and/or assisting patient into physical therapy apparel or apertures.
- Provides information to patients by answering questions and requests and allaying fears.
- Helps treat patients by applying heat packs and paraffin dips, assisting patients into whirlpool, helping patients onto exercise equipment, monitoring motion, tracking walking time and distance, measuring mobility, and performing prescribed exercises and strengthening techniques.
- Educates patients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provides equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area, positioning equipment for therapist access, and positioning patient on equipment.
- Ensures operation of physical therapy equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment, and calling for repairs.
- Maintains physical therapy supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and Joint
- Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
- Liaising between patients, physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, and other departments.
- Assisting patients to walk, sit, and stand, as well as transporting them via wheelchair to locations within the facility.
Source: Philippine Go