Transnational Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It has contrived an extensive pool of Manpower Reserve from which Human Resource requirements could be steadily drawn from to meet the demands of its client companies, coupled with the fact that it is managed by experts and operates under a dynamic system that is emancipated by a core of young effective professionals. Assessed, auspicious rendition of services is guaranteed.
Transnational as a Labor Exporter selects only physically & mentally able and competent staff. Extensive orientations are carried out for their benefit and travel papers are documented and finally deployed to their worksite overseas. However, TSI Services do not end at that point. TSI continuously assumes full responsibility until the completion of the contract.
It provides an extended service to Employers and workers by assisting and facilitating in the Re-processing of documents and other travel requirements of the Philippine Government Agencies from “BALIK MANGGAGAWA WORKERS“, who are either workers on vacation leave and going back to their respective Employers; or workers with Renewed Employment Contract with the same employer, use of communication facilities of the agency by the employer and their Filipino workers. Renewal of expired passport of workers and assistance on re-booking and/or ticketing of workers.It is continuously a preferred partner by the government in its efforts to generate overseas employment nationwide through jobs fairs and nationwide recruitment activities garnering various recognition.
TSI deploys thousands per year of worldwide professional and skilled workers in the fields of hospital administration, communications, engineering, oil and drilling, construction, transportation, hotels, & restaurants, fashion, consultancy and information technology.TSI never “sleeps” in serving its applicants and clientele. Unlike other placement agencies, we are usually open up to 8:00 PM daily, except Sundays ensuring updated status reports of recruitment activities, thus bridging the time difference between the Philippines and the client’s country.
As of July 19, 2022 Transnational Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 12, 2022:
Salary Per Month
AED 2,000 (Php 30,715)
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions.
- Safely drive the employer’s relatives, visitors, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer.
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition.
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary.
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take.
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s).
- Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Carry out some modest office undertakings like organizing records, and cleaning the employer’s office and desk.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
- Loading and unloading clients’ possessions, as required.
- Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Engaging in conversation or playing music, if suitable.
- Ensuring that clients’ identities and conversations remain confidential.
- Apprising clients of local services that may be of use to them.
- Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
Source: Philippine Go