Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Founded on August 2, 1996, is a duly licensed recruitment agency approved by the government of the Philippines. They do work very closely with hundreds of Manpower Exporters in catering to the continuously mounting global demands for quality labor. The labor they deploy has contributed to filling this demand and affects various Overseas Projects and Development Programs.
They have an extensive pool of workers ready to meet the demands of a steady stream of overseas job availability and requirements presented by the company’s vast and diversified clientele.
They have a young and dynamic workforce which is managed by expert professionals who are well versed in the field of Manpower Supply, together with consultants and other entities that play important roles in the business.
Through their representative offices overseas, they have the capability of recruiting experienced, on-the-job Overseas Filipino Workers, who are about to complete their contracts at their job locations.
As a labor exporter, they select only those that are physically and mentally fit to be competent in the jobs that are potentially waiting for them. Extensive orientations are also carried out on our workers, at the same time we see to it that their papers are properly documented while they await their final deployments to their destinations overseas.
As of July 29, 2022 Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 20, 2022:
Salary Per Month
QAR 3,000 – 3,500 (Php 45,823 – 53,461)
- Provide in-home medical assistance to your assigned patient(s).
- Assess the physical and emotional needs of each patient.
- Administer medications.
- Assist with feedings.
- Monitor patient vitals and take blood pressure readings.
- Assist with other total nursing care duties.
- Complete patient care documentation and other paperwork.
- Make independent clinical decisions when necessary.
- Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients.
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health.
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment.
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions.
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans with the medical team.
- Performing wound care, such as cleaning and bandaging them.
- Assisting in medical procedures as needed.
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment.
- Drawing blood, urine samples, and other body fluids for lab work.
- Educating patients and family members on treatment and care plans, as well as answering their questions.
- Supervising licensed practical and vocational nurses, nursing assistants, and nursing students.
- Contracts independently to render nursing care, usually to one patient, in hospital or private home: Administers medications, treatments, dressings, and other nursing services, according to physician’s instructions and condition of patient.
- Applies independent emergency measures to counteract adverse developments and notifies physician of patient’s condition.
- Gives information to family in treatment of patient and maintenance of healthful environment.
- Cooperates with community agencies furnishing assistance to patient.
- Directs patient in good health habits.
- Adequate medical assessment and history is taken in collaboration with other members of the healthcare providers such as the dietician or the physician.
Source: Philippine Go