Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It was ranked and rated as one of the top ten percent (10%) of the more than a thousand licensed agencies by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
They take pride in providing nothing but the best overseas jobs for Overseas Filipino Workers and supplying manpower requirement of foreign principals.
Jedegal has established itself as trusted and dependable source of competent, highly skilled, and world-class professionals for different industries – particularly in healthcare, finance, service oriented businesses, engineering and information technology, among others.
Today, Jedegal is now known as one of the most efficient and reliable provider of Filipino Doctors, Nurses, Nursing Aide and Hotel Workers in the most prestigious HOSPITALS and HOTELS in Singapore and United Kingdom. Furthermore, it also deploys experienced pool of talented, internationally competitive, and dedicated Filipino professionals to Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and UNITED KINGDOM.
It maintains to be one of the nation’s most trusted and successful overseas employment agencies – a testament to Jedegal’s steadfast dedication to its vision of providing balanced employment benefits for OFWs and comprehensive solutions for employers.
Equipped with an experienced management team matched with an extensive and easy-access database for applicants and employers we bring a comprehensive services and systematic deployment process fast and easy.
Jedegal commits itself to sustain a high level of competence, professionalism, and satisfaction for both OFWs and employers and will continue to explore new opportunities to provide real solutions to unemployment for Filipinos – making them the “New Filipino Heroes”.
The company abides the Philippine law by providing legal and decent jobs to Filipinos with license and certifications from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under Certificate No. A199900301 and thereafter, with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and issued License No. POEA-169-LB-100115-R, now a proud holder of a Certificate of Renewal under License No. POEA-169-LB-100115-R, , valid from October 28, 2015 until October 27, 2019.
As of October 25, 2022 Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until November 19, 2022:
Salary Per Month
TWD 25,250 ( Php 45,893)
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Operate production equipment.
- Maintain the warehouse’s machines.
- Assemble machinery parts.
- Store products and materials.
- Meet the deadlines of individual production tasks during shift.
- Report on defective products or machinery.
- Check stock levels and report deficiencies in products or raw materials.
- Keep the worksite clean to avoid hazards from chemicals and fragile products
- Review and follow manufacturing manuals to build machinery.
- Ensure shipping procedures are timely.
- Transfer equipment manually or with forklift trucks.
- Follow the company’s safety and quality guidelines.
- Monitor the efficiency of the production line to ensure timely load and shipment.
- Assemble and prepare goods for shipment.
- Complete quality assurance testing on goods and products.
- Maintain proper storage for material and product inventory in warehouses.
- Organize inventory in an easy-to-access process
- Utilize machinery such as forklifts to load orders.
- Maintain the quality and upkeep of warehouse equipment including machinery.
- Move materials or completed products and packages to established locations.
Source: Philippine Go