EDI Staffbuilders International, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Inspired by the success in the Philippines of their parent company, John Clements Consultants Inc. (the pioneer in Executive Recruitment in the Philippines), EDI-Staffbuilders International, Inc. started its humble beginnings in Bahrain in 1978 to answer a growing need for Filipino Engineers and other professionals in the Middle East.
Their knowledge and expertise in the search, recruitment, and placement of candidates is unique and well-founded as they are the only international recruitment consulting company in the Philippines today that also maintains offices in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, and the U.S.A.
Additionally, they also operate through alliances with prestigious recruitment consulting agencies in Japan, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Europe, Africa, and the U.S.A.
Another competitive advantage that they have is their policy of visiting the country where they deploy candidates for employment to ensure that they are truly, gainfully employed and protected. Likewise, they always visit their clients in their places of operation to fully understand their real needs and provide the best advice, whenever necessary, at no extra cost.
As of June 15, 2022 EDI Staffbuilders International, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 13, 2022:
Salary Per Month
SGD 1,400 – 1,800 ( Php 53,513 – 68,803)
- Compound and pack ingredients with minimal supervision and wastage, re-fill raw material, collect samples for QC, and pack finished goods / raw material as instructed by the Shift Leader. Other related duties include cleaning of mixed vessels and CIP
- Ensure that all unused production materials are returned to their original location and proper housekeeping are being carried out daily.
- Ensure that all necessary safety measures are taken when driving electric stacker in production area
- Report production issue such as haziness, color change, drum leaking in the process of manufacturing
- Implement the concept of GMP, philosophy of TPM as well as ISO 9000, ISO 14000 in production area
Source: Work Abroad