A & C International Resources Inc is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It provides industry-leading results, regardless of the size of your company or the project. They know where to locate key people qualified to serve your company.
Their office maintain an established database from 1) do skills headhunting, 2) contact referrals, 3) advertising media and social networking; 4) online application tracking, 5) overseas application. They will find the candidates for you. Their office conduct virtual and actual interview to qualify candidates for final interview with the Employer.
It presents only candidates whose qualifications and skills you need and those that closely match the position. They ensure candidates are qualified with the proper references. Their office also assists in scheduling and monitoring the interview process and prepares the final recruitment report. Phone interview, videoconferencing and web cam are additional value added service they provide to save time traveling to interview locations.
Some of their major clients are: Najran Cement Company KSA, Alabniah Precast Concrete Buildings Factory KSA, Electra AbuDhabi LLC UAE, Hadi Clinic Company Kuwait, Bonne International Ltd Russia, Lama Desert Tourism & Cargo LLC UAE among others.
As of July 28, 2022 is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 21, 2022:
Salary Per Month
KWD 150 – 200 (Php 27,392 – 36,523)
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Responding to customer reviews
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback.
- Developing and documenting knowledge into helpful content.
- Welcome and greet guests
- Answer and direct incoming calls
inform guests of hotel rates and services
- Make and confirm reservations for guests
- Ensure proper room allocation
- Register and check guests in
- Confirm relevant guest information
- Verify guest’s payment method
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization
- Issue room keys and direct guests to their rooms
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
- Compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts
- Receive and transmit messages for guests
- Retrieve mail, packages and documents such as faxes for guests
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone
- Provide accurate information about local attractions and services
- Liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or complaints made by guests
- Complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports or other reports requested by management
- Manage conference room bookings and scheduling
- Close guest accounts and check guests out
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process
- Process accurate payment of guest accounts
- Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- Monitor visitors to the hotel
- Enforce rules and policies of the hotel
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area
Source: Philippine Go