Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Founded on August 2, 1996, is a duly licensed recruitment agency approved by the government of the Philippines. They do work very closely with hundreds of Manpower Exporters in catering to the continuously mounting global demands for quality labor. The labor they deploy has contributed to filling this demand and affects various Overseas Projects and Development Programs.
They have an extensive pool of workers ready to meet the demands of a steady stream of overseas job availability and requirements presented by the company’s vast and diversified clientele.
They have a young and dynamic workforce which is managed by expert professionals who are well versed in the field of Manpower Supply, together with consultants and other entities that play important roles in the business.
Through their representative offices overseas, they have the capability of recruiting experienced, on-the-job Overseas Filipino Workers, who are about to complete their contracts at their job locations.
As a labor exporter, they select only those that are physically and mentally fit to be competent in the jobs that are potentially waiting for them. Extensive orientations are also carried out on our workers, at the same time we see to it that their papers are properly documented while they await their final deployments to their destinations overseas.
As of July 29, 2022 Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 20, 2022:
Salary Per Month
QAR 3,000 – 3,500 (Php 45,823 – 53,461)
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Observe and record patient behavior.
- Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests.
- Collect patient health history.
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans.
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options.
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate.
- Consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best treatment plan for patients.
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides.
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes.
- Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients.
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health.
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment.
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions.
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans with the medical team.
- Performing wound care, such as cleaning and bandaging them.
- Assisting in medical procedures as needed.
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment.
- Drawing blood, urine samples, and other body fluids for lab work.
- Educating patients and family members on treatment and care plans, as well as answering their questions.
- Supervising licensed practical and vocational nurses, nursing assistants, and nursing students.
Source: Philippine Go