Philore Manpower Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is is a duly government registered company. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas and Employment Administration (POEA), to recruit, process, and deploy land based Filipino Human Resources Worldwide. The company was established on February 2019.
Salary per month
SGD 2,200 (Php 88,502)
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assist surgeons during operations
Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Observe and record patient behavior.
- Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests.
- Collect patient health history.
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans.
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options.
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate.
- Consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best treatment plan for patients.
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides.
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes.
- Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients.
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health.
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment.
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions.
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans with the medical team.
- Performing wound care, such as cleaning and bandaging them.
- Assisting in medical procedures as needed.
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment.
- Drawing blood, urine samples, and other body fluids for lab work.
- Educating patients and family members on treatment and care plans, as well as answering their questions.
- Supervising licensed practical and vocational nurses, nursing assistants, and nursing students.
Source: Philippine Go