Malaysia is a good country for both living and working. It is a very popular destination for immigrants since it offers not only a thrilling far-off adventure but also a stunning location with a wealth of natural wonders for visitors to discover. Additionally, there are numerous employment opportunities and the living expenses are relatively low, as per the writing of one of the authors of Wonderful Malaysia. If you are interested in working in Malaysia, consider pursuing a career as a research and development engineer (software)! Here’s a brief overview of the company where you will be applying.
Luxury and JP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and has been issued with the license number POEA LIC.NO: 138-LB-080615-R. It specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. In particular, it is a firm that is primarily designed to help professional, skilled and non-skilled Filipino workers to fulfill their dreams – to acquire a stable and high-earning job abroad. In the same way, they assist foreign employers in Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, UAE, Oman, Cyprus, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Kuwait and other neighbor Asian countries in solving their manpower shortage. They cater to various industries such as Administrative, Production, Sales/Marketing, Technical/Engineering, Medical, and Household Workers.
Industries around the globe is incessantly growing, however, manpower sector is having a difficult time filling in all the job positions available. Because of this setback, a group of high caliber professionals has taken the opportunity to give life to Luxury and JP International Corporation, a licensed recruitment agency that help foreign employers give solution to their manpower shortage and at the same time assist Filipino people acquire a well-established job abroad. With the superb quality of services they provide with their foreign clients and their Filipino applicants, Luxury and JP International Corporation has been included in the list of prestigious and most reputable recruitment agencies in the Philippines. They have maintained an unsoiled name for almost a decade now. For this reason, job orders of foreign employers are assiduously pouring in and likewise, they have a great number of active applicants in different specializations.
Should you wish to apply for a position as a research and development engineer (software) in Malaysia, especially with Luxury and JP International Corporation, you may take a look at the job description and qualifications below. You may submit your application on or before September 13, 2022.
Research & Development Engineer (Software)
Salary Per Month
MYR 5,000.00 (Php 63,469.51)
- Able to analyze data and information – general programming skills.
- Software design/testing with software debugging capability.
- Able to prepare software documentation.
- Proficiency in Java or C++ and object-oriented design skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes. Investigates problem areas and provide solutions.
- Follows the software development life cycle. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products
- Provides accurate information through collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Develop system product testing traceability.
Source: Philippine Go