Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Established in the 2003; Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is a progressive manpower agency headquartered in Manila, Philippines. Branches: Manila, Cebu, Cagayan De Oro
Reliability & passion within the recruitment industry, our overseas clients benefit from our partnership. With perseverance & hard work, L&H becomes better delivering quality Filipino candidates needed.
It offers effective methods for searching, recruiting and screening candidates according to our client’s specific needs and requirements. The candidates have to undergo a very thorough screening process before they are referred to our clients for final screening and acceptance. Constant communication with our clients is the key to ensuring that the best candidates are hired for the jobs.
Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency offers permanent placements where candidates are directly recruited by our clients. We ensure that the best talent is sent and that all travel and foreign government procedures and pre-deployment arrangements are met.
It understands that each client is unique and has special needs. Because of our flexibility, we can come up with an arrangement that incorporates the various aspects of our different services. This, in turn, allows us to customize our services to better respond to our client’s particular requirements.
Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency maintains a data bank that consists of pools of qualified applicants who are ready for deployment in various categories. These categories include engineering and project management, site management and advertising ministration, field and site engineers, highly skilled construction workers, industrial personnel, office personnel, health care workers, hotel, restaurant and fast-food personnel, general services and production staff.
As of July 27, 2022 Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 20, 2022:
Salary Per Month
BHD 150 (Php 22,402)
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Cleans the closet.
- Vacuums and racks the carpet.
- Checks and secures the rooms.
- Replenish amenities according to the
- operational standards.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Cleans guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Empty trash containers and ashtrays.
- Remove all dirty terry and replace with the clean par to the designated layout.
- Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor.
- Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
- Inspect condition of bathrobes and replace soiled/damaged ones.
- Remove dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
- Replace laundry bags and slips.
- Clean closets and door tracks on check-out rooms, removing dust and debris. Ensure correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow and luggage rack.
- Dust and polish all furniture.
- Realign furniture to the floor plan.
- Responsible for replenishment of guest complimentary water.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of his work area.
- Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
- Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to him.
Source: Philippine Go