21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). They have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
It has mobilized a large number of Filipino manpower, of varied range of skills, training and specialization from different field and disciplines to different countries and regions of the world. 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., has established a reputation – that is could meet – as it has met demands for: skilled workers and unskilled workers; healthcare professionals such physicians, dentists, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, medical technologists, radiologic Technicians, Pharmacists, etc; engineers (civil electrical, mechanical, etc); construction workers such as heavy equipment operators, fabricators and welders, etc; communications network workers and specialists, such as radio, television, cable-TV, fiber optic splicers, etc; accountants and bookkeepers; computer technicians and programmers; professional managers, middle and top level; office secretaries and clerical personnel; and teachers, seminar organizers, lecturers and trainers.
Salary Per Month
AED 1,500 – 3,000 (Php 22,749 – 45,499)
- Greets customers and makes them feel comfortable.
- Interacts with customers, offering assistance and responding to queries about products and purchases.
- Provides recommendations according to customer needs or preferences.
- Locates merchandise for customers and places orders, where necessary.
- Introduces promotions and new products to customers.
- Operates cash register and handles cash payments and credit card processing.
- Handles refunds, exchanges and returns.
- Documents sales by updating customer records.
- Stays up to date with sales trends for better service and achievement of sales.
- Alerts the management of potential security issues.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales.
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas.
- Actively seek out customers in store.
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases.
- Cross sell products.
- Handle returns of merchandise.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers.
- Comply with inventory control procedures.
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design).
- Assist customers with requests in store and on the phone.
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to customers.
- Greet customers in a friendly and polite manner.
- Keep an eye on inventory levels and restock shelves as needed.
Source: Philippine Go