Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Established in the 2003; Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency, Inc. is a progressive manpower agency headquartered in Manila, Philippines. Branches: Manila, Cebu, Cagayan De Oro
Reliability & passion within the recruitment industry, our overseas clients benefit from our partnership. With perseverance & hard work, L&H becomes better delivering quality Filipino candidates needed.
It offers effective methods for searching, recruiting and screening candidates according to our client’s specific needs and requirements. The candidates have to undergo a very thorough screening process before they are referred to our clients for final screening and acceptance. Constant communication with our clients is the key to ensuring that the best candidates are hired for the jobs.
Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency offers permanent placements where candidates are directly recruited by our clients. We ensure that the best talent is sent and that all travel and foreign government procedures and pre-deployment arrangements are met.
It understands that each client is unique and has special needs. Because of our flexibility, we can come up with an arrangement that incorporates the various aspects of our different services. This, in turn, allows us to customize our services to better respond to our client’s particular requirements.
Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency maintains a data bank that consists of pools of qualified applicants who are ready for deployment in various categories. These categories include engineering and project management, site management and administration, field and site engineers, highly skilled construction workers, industrial personnel, office personnel, health care workers, hotel, restaurant and fast-food personnel, general services and production staff.
As of July 24, 2022 Light & Hope Overseas Placement Agency is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 12, 2022:
Salary Per Month
SAR 1,200 – 1,400 (Php 17,924 -20,911)
- Greet customers at the store and provide them with information on their required products.
- Lead customers to desired shelves or aisles and assist them in locating products.
- Explain product features and benefits by performing demonstrations and answering any questions that customers may have.
- Provide information regarding prices and after-sales services and ways in which the latter can be obtained.
- Suggest additional products in a bid to meet the company’s and self-sales targets.
- Assist customers in making decisions regarding suitable purchases based on their specific likes.
- Lead customers through the payment process by assisting cashiers with discount information and markdowns.
- Oversee wrapping or bagging of purchased items to ensure that they meet the store’s standards and the specific instructions of customers.
- Ensure that customers’ purchases are carried out to their vehicles by instructing baggers to do the needful.
- Make cold calls to new customers in a bid to prospect them for business and meet sales goals.
- Call existing customers to provide them with information on new products or discount options and markdowns.
- Create sales reports, detailing all transactions made in a day for the purpose of informing the management of individual sales progress.
- Oversee the cleanliness and replenishment of shelves according to marketing and sales directives.
Source: Philippine Go