Manila On-Time Express Manpower Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Manila On-Time Express Manpower Inc. came into existence as an answer to the need of the times. The stark realities the ordinary Filipino faces, such as the lack of employment opportunities at home and the need to make ends meet, are what brought the company to existence. The search for greener pastures, therefore, has taken the OFW to various places, where the Filipino is credited for being a world-class worker and where his skills and talents are recognized and put to good use.The company “honors” the overseas Filipino workers (OFWs), our so-called modern-day heroes, by providing them with the best opportunities for work overseas without the fear of being deceived by agencies that are unregistered and not accredited by the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) or by illegal recruiters. Manila On-Time exists to advance the Filipino worker’s career abroad and to help his growth as an individual first and foremost.
The company “honors” the overseas Filipino workers (OFWs), our so-called modern-day heroes, by providing them with the best opportunities for work overseas without the fear of being deceived by agencies that are unregistered and not accredited by the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) or by illegal recruiters. Manila On-Time exists to advance the Filipino worker’s career abroad and to help his growth as an individual first and foremost.
The company was founded in 2015 by the visionary people who have been in the recruitment agency, legal expertise, and financial capability in various companies. It is registered with the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC), Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), and the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), Manila On-time Express Manpower Inc., is fully compliant with all relevant government agencies.
Manila On-Time gives clients an understanding of the work they are going to do and what is expected of them by their potential employers. We help place OFWs into positions where they are qualified and meet the minimum job requirements. This ensures that OFWs are ready for the work they are applying for and that their skills are aligned with the requirements of their job and their employer. We also ensure that employers get their money’s worth by sending them workers who have the potential, the proper skill set, the qualifications, and the experience.
As of July 15, 2022 Manila On-Time Express Manpower Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 28, 2022:
Salary Per Month
QAR 1,800 (Php 27,944)
- Greet customers at the store and provide them with information on their required products.
- Lead customers to desired shelves or aisles and assist them in locating products.
- Explain product features and benefits by performing demonstrations and answering any questions that customers may have.
- Provide information regarding prices and after-sales services and ways in which the latter can be obtained.
- Suggest additional products in a bid to meet the company’s and self-sales targets.
- Assist customers in making decisions regarding suitable purchases based on their specific likes.
- Lead customers through the payment process by assisting cashiers with discount information and markdowns.
- Oversee wrapping or bagging of purchased items to ensure that they meet the store’s standards and the specific instructions of customers.
- Ensure that customers’ purchases are carried out to their vehicles by instructing baggers to do the needful.
- Make cold calls to new customers in a bid to prospect them for business and meet sales goals.
- Call existing customers to provide them with information on new products or discount options and markdowns.
- Create sales reports, detailing all transactions made in a day for the purpose of informing the management of individual sales progress.
- Oversee the cleanliness and replenishment of shelves according to marketing and sales directives.
Source: Philippine Go