Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a registered company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and permitted by the City Government of Manila to engage in the recruitment of qualified Filipinos for overseas employment.
Their Corporation was established by topnotched managers from various agencies with over 20 years of recruitment experience in the Philippines. Their combined expertise in the recruitment industry makes the company a world-class agency which can withstand the challenges posed by the new millennium.
Salary Per Month
KWD 130 (Php 23,468)
- Should be available to take orders from clients and have the ability to serve clients satisfactorily.
- Cleaning up the tables after clients are through with their meals.
- Provide helping hand at the kitchen.
- Responsible for deal transactions and in bill processing.
- Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant.
- Help customers to settle down and take their orders.
- Process customers’ orders and generate their bills.
- Provide answers to queries presented by clients regarding services and offers made available by the restaurant.
- Clean all tables after clients have left and get tables prepared for the next set of clients.
- Serve and pack warm foods to clients in an effective manner and in strict accordance to the orders of such clients.
- Assist kitchen staff and outdoor delivery staff whenever such assistance is needed.
- Maintain chart of all available deals and products periodically and refresh such chart on daily basis.
- Work and communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Arrive for your shift on time.
- Respond to questions, concerns, and complaints from customers, vendors, or clients.
- Conduct administrative duties and errands as required.
- Escalate any problems or complaints to the relevant supervisor or manager.
- Prioritize important tasks and manage your time effectively.
- Man and operate equipment relative to the assigned role.
- Maintain professionalism and a positive attitude towards the job.
Source: Philippine Go