Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. (BEI) is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a POEA-licensed agency authorized to source, recruit, process and deploy Filipino workers around the globe since 1993. Benchstone is proudly 100% Filipino-owned and it is managed by the Edquiban Family. For the past 25 years, BEI has been helping Filipinos find better jobs overseas and improving their lives in the process.
They are primarily engaged in the canvassing, enlisting, contracting, transporting, utilizing, procuring and hiring of highly professional workers for employment to our neighboring Asian countries and the Middle East.
Their company strictly follows the rules and regulations of the POEA and other laws pertaining to the recruitment and deployment of Overseas Filipino Workers. Hence, applicants are assured that they are in good hands and will not be abused of their rights and privileges under the law.
Salary Per Month
SAR 1,800 – 2,000 (Php 26,562 – 29,513)
- Manage daily schedules, employee shifts, and time-off requests
- Assign duties to employees and oversee their progress
- Ensure that daily sales/production goals are met
- Count cash at the end of the shift and manage bank deposits
- Train and integrate new workers
- Provide guidance and feedback to employees when needed
- Ensure industry rules and regulations are followed
- Handle customer and employee complaints
- Resolve conflicts between employees
- Transfer products and other objects to and from the worksite on occasion
Source: Philippine Go