Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
As of July 01, 2022 Multi-Orient Manpower & Management Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 29, 2022:
Salary Per Month
AUD 5,000 – 5,500 (Php 189,066 – 207,973)
- Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
- Manage all activities in the kitchen, including food preparation and production, and management and training of kitchen staff
- Supervise and inspect all preparation and cooking equipment on a regular basis to ensure that they are kept clean, sanitary, and in perfect operating order
- Ensure efficient, cost-effective operation and profitability of food production
Source: Philippine Go