Orient Holdings Philippines Group of Companies, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It aims to provide clients on a continuing basis, with highly qualified honest, flexible and competent Filipino professionals and non-professionals staffs/workers who are expert and their own field for employment.
This is organized in accordance with the Philippine laws whose primary objective is to engage in the business, recruiting/placement professionals and workers both skilled and unskilled for overseas work. Among other primordial concerns; OHPI commits itself to: Generate and participate in health care recruitment programs that will not only provide hospitals and health care facilities with their staffing requirements but also assess and give bright career opportunities to Filipino workers and Filipino Professionals.
OHPI takes pride in choosing the hard road to excellence. Each applicant passes through our rigid quality standards and (POEA). Trade tests are handled by specialists who have built an enviable reputation for selecting the cream of the crop based on the criteria set by companies. OHPI has a long list of satisfied multi-national companies to whom we have provided our services. pre-screening to ensure that our clients make the right choice. A worker from OHPI is competent, industrious, reliable, flexible, honest, God fearing, and English speaking among all other traits.
As of July 27, 2022 Orient Holdings Philippines Group of Companies, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 18, 2022:
Salary Per Month
BHD 350 – 500 (Php 51,859 – 74,085)
- Provides direct, professional nursing care to a specified population of patients in an inpatient or an outpatient setting.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during examinations and treatments.
- Performs evaluation of new and existing patients to determine priority and suitability of treatment and/or need for modifications.
- Administers prescribed medications, applies sterile dressings, performs phlebotomy, and monitors vital signs.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient records.
- May perform specialized nursing procedures related to the unique needs of a particular patient population.
- May oversee and guide the work of other nursing and support staff.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Source: Philippine Go