Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It was ranked and rated as one of the top ten percent (10%) of the more than a thousand licensed agencies by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
They take pride in providing nothing but the best overseas jobs for Overseas Filipino Workers and supplying manpower requirement of foreign principals.
Jedegal has established itself as trusted and dependable source of competent, highly skilled, and world-class professionals for different industries – particularly in healthcare, finance, service oriented businesses, engineering and information technology, among others.
Today, Jedegal is now known as one of the most efficient and reliable provider of Filipino Doctors, Nurses, Nursing Aide and Hotel Workers in the most prestigious HOSPITALS and HOTELS in Singapore and United Kingdom. Furthermore, it also deploys experienced pool of talented, internationally competitive, and dedicated Filipino professionals to Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and UNITED KINGDOM.
As of July 04, 2022 Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 28, 2022:
Salary Per Month
SGD 1,730 – 2,390 (Php 68,412 – 94,511)
- Provides direct, professional nursing care to a specified population of patients in an inpatient or an outpatient setting.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during examinations and treatments.
- Performs evaluation of new and existing patients to determine priority and suitability of treatment and/or need for modifications.
- Administers prescribed medications, applies sterile dressings, performs phlebotomy, and monitors vital signs.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient records.
- May perform specialized nursing procedures related to the unique needs of a particular patient population.
- May oversee and guide the work of other nursing and support staff.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Source: Philippine Go