Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is one of the biggest and most reputable suppliers of Filipino manpower overseas. Since 1978, OMANFIL has recruited over 75,000 Filipino workers to the Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, Libya, Botswana, United States, United Kingdom, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, Korea, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and over 50 other countries worldwide.
The POEA started giving AWARDS and recognition to the best performing agencies in 1984. Since 1984, OMANFIL has received all the possible awards and recognition of the POEA. OMANFIL has been given all the possible Top Performer Award, all Awards of Distinction and all Awards of Excellence. There are at most three agencies that can boast of receiving all the POEA Awards.
In addition to the aforementioned awards, the nationwide Philippine Marketing Association also honored OMANFIL, through its Board Chairman Mr. Leonard- B. de Ocamp- with its AGORA AWARD for Excellence in Manpower Export. Omanfil is the first and only Agora awardee to date for Manpower.
The ultimate recognition was the conferment of the Presidential Award for Manpower export excellence which was given to Omanfil by no less than the President of the Republic of the Philippines last April 2010. Omanfil’s contribution to the manpower industry was proudly recognized through this award which was the first and only time a presidential award was ever given.
They are particularly proud of their reputation for integrity, efficiency and professionalism. OMANFIL is one of the very few agencies in the Philippines that follow strictly ALL of the rules and regulations of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) including the fees imposed on its recruits. OMANFIL charges its recruits only the POEA approved local fees.
Operationally, Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation emphasizes the comprehensive screening and training of its recruits thereby assuring its clients that OMANFIL recruits are the best qualified, best trained and most experienced staff available in the Philippines. OMANFIL also emphasizes and adheres to the importance of on-time deployment guaranteeing that workers are deployed as per the agreed timetable with its clients.
As of July 14, 2022 Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 6, 2022:
Salary Per Month
AED 3,000 -3,500 (Php 45,706 – 53,324)
- Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians.
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Provides direct, professional nursing care to a specified population of patients in an inpatient or an outpatient setting.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during examinations and treatments.
- Performs evaluation of new and existing patients to determine priority and suitability of treatment and/or need for modifications.
- Administers prescribed medications, applies sterile dressings, performs phlebotomy, and monitors vital signs.
Maintains confidentiality of patient records.
- May perform specialized nursing procedures related to the unique needs of a particular patient population.
- May oversee and guide the work of other nursing and support staff.
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
Source: Philippine Go