The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration has issued a valid license to ABD Overseas Manpower Corporation as a recruitment and placement firm with License No. POEA-140-LB-042512-R specializes in personnel search and manpower supply for its various clients abroad. The business takes pride in having satisfied clientele in a variety of locations, including Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Brunei, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Middle East, particularly in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Since it started business in 1990, ABD OVERSEAS MANPOWER CORPORATION has sent more than 50,000 workers abroad.
The company is led by its President and CEO, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO, who oversees the day-to-day operations of the office with the assistance of twenty professional office staff that are well-versed in the recruitment industry. In addition to serving as Vice President of Internal Affairs for the Overseas Placement Association of the Philippines (OPAP), one of the major organizations of authorized recruiting firms in the nation, ALICIA B. DEVULGADO is also a member of the board of directors.
Providing clients with high-caliber, knowledgeable service is the company’s main priority. Every client request deserves nothing but the the company’s best effort, according to the company, which always places a top priority on meeting and exceeding client needs. There is a thorough screening of applicants as well as various qualifying exams in the selection process. In order to determine each candidate’s physical and mental competency and to guarantee the caliber of the services the company offers, the examinations also include trade and skills testing, medical exams, and psychological assessments.
Staff Nurse with NCLEX Oncology Unit in USA
Salary Per Month
Php 277,967.50- Php 305,637.75
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
Source: Philippine Go