1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
In addition, it is a rising, government licensed manpower recruitment agency focused in improving people’s lives by giving career opportunities in Asia and the Middle East. This company is based in Manila, Philippines with a growing, satisfied and contented clienteles engaged in land-based jobs in which they intent to have partners and/or offices in key cities in Asia.
It is committed to link the labor market and overseas job opportunities with each other by constructing capillaries of equitable, efficient, and reliable services which were carefully designed to enhance camaraderie and promote excellent and globally competitive Filipino workmanship.
As of June 11, 2022 1st Dynamic Personnel Resources Inc. is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 4, 2022:
- Salary per month: CAD 3,000 – 4,000 (Php 122,594 – 163,459)
- Job Description:
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform general and advanced repairs on automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Qualify vehicles for warranty coverage and execute warranty repairs to manufacturer specifications Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required and if so, provide labor and time estimates
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a manner that service advisors and customers will understand
- Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools, special service equipment and road tests where required
- Complete reports to record potential problems, work performed and proper repair estimates Maintain a safe, organized and neat work area
- Continuously keep up to date on new technical information and techniques in order to stay current with rapidly changing technology
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs with efficiency and quality workmanship
Source: Philippine Go