Philore Manpower Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is is a duly government registered company. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas and Employment Administration (POEA), to recruit, process, and deploy land based Filipino Human Resources Worldwide. The company was established on February 2019.
Salary Per Month
SGD 2,000 – 2,500 (Php 80,353 – 100,441)
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Creating contact lists with potential customers’ details listed.
- Helping to form and improve a script which can be used to lead conversations with customers.
- Using communication techniques in order to improve sales and leads.
- Work towards sales targets.
- Answer questions or complaints from customers.
- Collate lists of any frequent complaints or questions from customers and pass these along to the relevant departments.
- Work with sales and product teams to stay up to date on new features of our products.
- Understanding the products and services offered by the company.
- Setting a sales target and developing a marketing strategy for the same.
- Calling existing and potential customers to update them about the recent launches.
- Updating the database with all the customer’s information.
- Ensuring the customers are satisfied by the services provided to them.
- Using a sales script to handle the customers efficiently.
- Building a strong relationship with the old and existing customers.
- Taking and processing customers’ orders in a professional manner.
- Creating monthly sales reports and presenting them to the Telesales Manager.
- Providing an excellent customer service to the custmers.
- Answering to customers’ questions in regards to products and services.
- Adhering to all the company’s rules and regulations.
- Stay abreast with the latest trends in the industry.
Source: Philippine Go