Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Founded on August 2, 1996, is a duly licensed recruitment agency approved by the government of the Philippines. They do work very closely with hundreds of Manpower Exporters in catering to the continuously mounting global demands for quality labor. The labor they deploy has contributed to filling this demand and affects various Overseas Projects and Development Programs.
Salary Per Month
SAR 2,000 – 2,200 (Php 29,452 – 32,397)
- Laying and setting tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs.
- Cutting and fitting tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools.
- Preparing, measuring and marking surfaces to be covered.
- Mixing, applying and spreading cement, glue or other adhesives using hand tools.
- Aligning and straightening tiles using levels and squares.
- Applying plaster between tiles and removing excess plaster.
- Cutting, polishing and installing marble and granite.
- Removing and replacing cracked or damaged tiles.
- Preparing cost estimates and orders.
- Cut tiles and shape them properly to ensure they fit around obstacles and in tight corners and odd spaces using power and hand tools.
- Form tile beds using concrete, plaster, mastic, cement, glue or mortar utilizing tools such as screeds, brushes and trowels.
- Align tiles and straighten them with straightedges, levels and squares to ensure patterns are even and precise.
- Cut, install, polish and surface granite and marble and ensure accuracy during the installation process for lasting results.
- Prepare various surfaces for tiling with waterproofing material or lath and by cleaning the surfaces properly.
- Create decorative wall and floor designs by laying and setting mosaic tiles in kitchens, bathrooms and living rooms.
- Tap tiles into place carefully using tools to properly adhere tiles to the base, making sure not to break or damage tiles.
- Follow blueprints precisely and mark and measure surfaces that need to be tiled to determine how to go about jobs.
Source: Philippine Go