21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). They have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
It has mobilized a large number of Filipino manpower, of varied range of skills, training and specialization from different field and disciplines to different countries and regions of the world. 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc., has established a reputation – that is could meet – as it has met demands for: skilled workers and unskilled workers; healthcare professionals such physicians, dentists, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, medical technologists, radiologic Technicians, Pharmacists, etc; engineers (civil electrical, mechanical, etc); construction workers such as heavy equipment operators, fabricators and welders, etc; communications network workers and specialists, such as radio, television, cable-TV, fiber optic splicers, etc; accountants and bookkeepers; computer technicians and programmers; professional managers, middle and top level; office secretaries and clerical personnel; and teachers, seminar organizers, lecturers and trainers.
It has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993. Business has its motivations. Each of the contracting parties, more often than not, have their own agenda of activities of achieving objectives. 21st Century Manpower Resources, Inc. has its own, its propelling power.
The worldwide search for manpower parallels the increasing demands of socioeconomic growth and progress. This is true whether in developed or developing countries. The demand corresponds to actual and projected needs. And these needs are many and varied. It is meeting these requirements that make manpower recruitment and mobilization a vital activity. For the elements of competitive costs, selectiveness, reliability, timely delivery and such other vital consideration come into play.
Middle East countries have been moving forward in their economic development and modernization. To move forward, they have been needing a variety of manpower, in the thousands. The economic tigers of Asia, both established and emerging have gone into mass manufacturing and industrialization. They, too, are in need of manpower to support their drive. North America and Europe, whose economies are mature have their own unending demands for manpower.
This is why 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. was organized. To help raise that manpower requirement. To respond qualitatively to the need. It is a company meant to serve.
As of July 14, 2022 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 7, 2022:
Salary Per Month
AED 2,500 – 2,815 (Php 37,999 – 42,787)
- Meeting with clients to discuss their tiling and marbling needs.
- Measuring the area that must be tiled or marbled to determine stock requirements.
- Providing clients with accurate quotes for the intended job.
- Ordering stock supplies and gathering tiling equipment.
- Cutting and shaping tiles or marble to size.
- Cleaning and leveling the surface area.
- Applying tiling cement and arranging tiles or marble according to design plans.
- Applying tiling grout.
- Cleaning off excess grout and conducting post-installation inspections.
- Processing work invoices.
- Working out how many tiles and how much adhesive you’ll need for a particular area.
- Cutting tiles to a certain size or shape with hand-cutters or bench-mounted tools.
- Preparing surfaces by levelling off with plaster, sand or cement.
- Decorating and protecting floors and walls using all kinds of tiles (including ceramic, clay, slate, marble and glass).
- Fixing the tiles and applying grout before finishing off.
- Laying intricate mosaic tiles.
- Working in client’s homes or businesses.
Source: Philippine Go