Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is the land-based manpower and human resources services arm of the Magsaysay Group of Companies operating with the license number POEA-070-LB-022818-R. Magsaysay Global was established when Magsaysay expanded its services to the hospitality and tourism, healthcare, oil and gas and specialized engineering and trade industries. It provides strategic recruitment, staffing and management services to clients in the Middle East, Asia, the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Magsaysay Global is committed to delivering end-to-end recruitment and search solutions, from sourcing, screening, and selecting competent and skilled individuals to conducting assessments and background investigation, processing of documents and exit and entry clearances, skills and cultural training, and travel arrangements until the actual deployment of the candidate to the workplace.
Salary Per Month
EUR 1,050 – 2,000 (Php 60,047 – 114,376)
- Safely delivering freight at various locations, including over long distances.
- Planning the most efficient routes and delivering freight on time.
- Performing truck and trailer inspections before departure to ensure good running order.
- Inventorizing loads and documenting the condition of the freight before departure.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of freight, and obtaining the client’s signature on delivery.
- Securing the freight in place before departure and monitoring its safe distribution throughout the trip.
- Performing service checks on tire pressure, oil, and fluid levels, as well as minor repairs, when required.
- Logging the hours driven, rest stop durations, distances covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll expenses.
- Reporting any delays due to road conditions, accidents, or breakdowns to management.
- Adhering to federal and state trucking rules and regulations, including mandatory rest periods, weight restrictions, and weight adjustments.
- Operates a semi-truck according to applicable state and federal transportation laws.
- Transports loads safely and in a timely manner over required route, obeying all traffic laws and observing all safety regulations.
- Deftly maneuvers truck and trailer into loading and unloading areas; follows loading crew signals.
- Assists with loading of or loads and unloads goods and materials, using specialized equipment when warranted; unloads empty skids and returns all equipment to designated area.
- Maintains signed invoices, shipping bills of lading, and other required paperwork; delivers documentation to shipping office or other appropriate staff when delivery route is complete.
- Facilitates routine service on trucks, which may include checking oil, water, gasoline, and air; reports maintenance malfunctions to Shipping Supervisor.
- Arranges trailers in shipping yards for optimum loading patterns.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
Source: Philippine Go