Primeworld Manpower Agency, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
PMA has over 14 years of experience and is a major force in the Manpower Placement Industry. It has consistently been among the top of the over 1,400 Recruitment Agencies in the Philippines, consistently been among the tope 50 over the past six years and a proof of its outstanding performance in the field of manpower deployment.
PMA was organized on October 15, 1998 under the umbrella of PTJGC as a Land-based recruitment firm to recruit, process and deploy Filipinos abroad. PMA, a licensed recruitment agency by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration, is managed and manned by the industry’s most dynamic and competent managers and staff committed to the value of integrity, credibility and efficiency in service. Guided by the principles of HARDWORK, DEDICATION and INTEGRITY, PTJGC guarantees delivery of service to its clientele / principals’ optimum satisfaction.
PMA pleases the principals / employers by providing them only with the best Filipino workers. Only those who will pass the PMA standards are presented to employers. With extensive bank of reserves, PMA could quickly satisfy all labor categories that will fit the needs of the principals.
As of July 04, 2022 Primeworld Manpower Agency, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 30, 2022:
Trailer Truck Driver
Salary Per Month
USD 1,500 to 2,000 ( Php 82,611 – 110,149)
- Safely delivering freight at various locations, including over long distances.
- Planning the most efficient routes and delivering freight on time.
- Performing truck and trailer inspections before departure to ensure good running order.
- Inventorizing loads and documenting the condition of the freight before departure.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of freight, and obtaining the client’s signature on delivery.
- Securing the freight in place before departure and monitoring its safe distribution throughout the trip.
- Performing service checks on tire pressure, oil, and fluid levels, as well as minor repairs, when required.
- Logging the hours driven, rest stop durations, distances covered, as well as all fuel, repair, and toll expenses.
- Reporting any delays due to road conditions, accidents, or breakdowns to management.
- Adhering to federal and state trucking rules and regulations, including mandatory rest periods, weight restrictions, and weight adjustments.
Source: Philippine Go