Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Founded on August 2, 1996, is a duly licensed recruitment agency approved by the government of the Philippines. They do work very closely with hundreds of Manpower Exporters in catering to the continuously mounting global demands for quality labor. The labor they deploy has contributed to filling this demand and affects various Overseas Projects and Development Programs.
They have an extensive pool of workers ready to meet the demands of a steady stream of overseas job availability and requirements presented by the company’s vast and diversified clientele.
They have a young and dynamic workforce which is managed by expert professionals who are well versed in the field of Manpower Supply, together with consultants and other entities that play important roles in the business.
Through their representative offices overseas, they have the capability of recruiting experienced, on-the-job Overseas Filipino Workers, who are about to complete their contracts at their job locations.
As a labor exporter, they select only those that are physically and mentally fit to be competent in the jobs that are potentially waiting for them. Extensive orientations are also carried out on our workers, at the same time we see to it that their papers are properly documented while they await their final deployments to their destinations overseas.
As of July 03, 2022 Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 24,2022:
Salary Per Month
QAR 1,800 – 2,500 (Php 27,622 – 38,364)
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization.
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties).
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Meet guests when they arrive and getting them settled in their rooms.
- Anticipate guests’ needs by learning their preferences, allergies, dislikes, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of all spirits and specialty foods in stock.
- Assess and restock wine and spirit collections as necessary.
Serve meals and pour drinks for guests.
- Communicate with housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for guests.
- Run errands for guests when necessary.
- Ensure guests’ rooms are clean and tidy up when necessary.
- Recommend and arrange amenities for guests.
- See guests off when they check out.
- Remain well-groomed at all times.
- Keep up-to-date on all hotel policies on safety and hygiene.
- Perform all duties with discretion, professionalism and a pleasant demeanor.
Source: Philippine Go