Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are solely dedicated to reliably sourcing and supplying needed non-skilled, skilled, technical and professional manpower worldwide. The Headquarter is strategically located in the Commercial Business District in the City of Makati. Through a course of planned growth, BBL will be expanding its operations in the Middle East, Europe and Asia for its global market.
Salary Per Month
BHD 140 – 170 (Php 20,623 – 25,048)
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization.
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties).
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Welcomes customers when they arrive at a restaurant, cafe, or other eating or drinking establishment.
- Introduces customers to the menu and announces daily or seasonal menu specials.
- Answers questions about menu items, ingredients, and pricing.
- Takes customers’ orders for food and drink by writing them on a ticket, entering them into a tablet, or memorizing them.
- Passes customer orders along to kitchen staff for preparation.
- Prepares drinks and serves them to customers.
- Collects food orders from the kitchen, verifies that they are correct, and serves them to customers.
- Ensures that customers are satisfied with their meals and processes orders for additional courses if necessary.
- Removes used dishes, glasses, and flatware from tables.
- Prepares cheques and delivers them to customers.
- Processes cash and credit card payments and returns change to customers if necessary.
- Sets tables with dishes, glasses, and flatware and refills condiments.
- Maintains familiarity with menu items, specials, and restaurant information.
- Meets with managers and wait staff daily or regularly in order to learn about menu changes and specials as well as discuss upcoming reservations and customers with special needs.
Source: Philippine Go