Skills International Company, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It has become one of the leading pioneers in solutions for temporary and permanent staff to major institutions across the Middle East, and recently the United Kingdom. With over fifty members of staff working in 3 major offices across the Mid East (Jordan & United Arab Emirates) and the South East Asia (Philippines), we constantly strive to surpass expectations.
Founded in 1980 as specialist recruitment agency, we have gone from strength to strength to become one of the best-known international recruitment companies. Recognized by the Overseas Employment Administration of the Republic of the Philippines, they have the financial potency to take on the biggest of jobs and the personal focus to take the smallest of ones.
As of July 06, 2022 Skills International Company, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 14, 2022:
Salary Per Month
EUR 600 (Php 34,657)
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
Source: Philippine Go