Camox Philippines, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is the leading land-based manpower recruitment service provider in the Philippines as early as 1993 relentlessly offering career opportunities to hard-working Filipino workers.
With over 25 years of customer-centric service, Camox Philippines, Inc. has gained trust and established credibility in the local executive search and overseas employment industry geared with vital licenses and permits to undertake recruitment activities in accordance with the law of each concerned country.
Traditionally a bellwether in the Hospitality and Mining Projects industry, Camox has aggressively expanded during the past 4 years in the Nursing and Medical Healthcare industry with the Mission to become the No. 1 nursing agency in the Philippines by 2020.
It aims to give full satisfaction and complete peace of mind to their clients. To attain such, they extend the following:
Assists clients in obtaining accreditation requirements with concerned Philippine offices like POEA;Recruitment, Payroll Handling, Labor/Payroll Management at the work site; and taking full responsibilities of an employer at the country of employment, as well as where the POEA and/or Philippine Labour Law are concerned.
As of May 21, 2022 Camox Philippines, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until June 15, 2022:
- Salary per year: GBP 23,000 – 25,400 (Php 1,500,588 – 1,657,172)
- Job Description:
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing more than one clinical team.
- To ensure the teams deliver effective patient care by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership. You will be required to: Lead from the front with positivity and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Develop own knowledge and practice and assist others to continually professionally develop
- Develops a working environment and culture that actively improves health and motivates the team Continually improve quality and patient care
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Support and enable equality and diversity Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices
Source: Philippine Go