CPL Masters Recruitment Agency, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Creators will be an active partner in national economic development as a striving world-class Filipino company by pursuing excellence in their core business and creating international opportunities.
Long-term business relationships with our partner organizations and deployed employees To assist clients in finding ideal candidates while ensuring business functionality and growth. To provide their global clients with world-class services and products. Contributing to the reduction of the Philippines’ high unemployment rate at a time when population growth in other countries is slowing. They will play an active role in national economic development as a striving international Filipino company by pursuing excellence in our core business and creating international opportunities. They will continue to strengthen CPLMRA as they navigate a particularly difficult crisis because they believe human capitalization is a major international driver of socio-demographic change.
Welder in Australia
Salary Per Year
- To plan layouts, interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements.
- Weld small and large parts like copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- For industrial welding, use specialized equipment and supervise machines that do the same thing.
- Examine welded surfaces, structures, and components for flaws.
- Wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes is required to follow and enforce strict safety regulations.
- Check the machinery for proper usage and temperature.
- Understand how to assemble metal pieces together or repair damage in metal components using heavy machinery that emits high heat, melting the metal into shape.
Source: Philippine Go