The Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines shortened as IPOPHL, is a government agency attached to the Department of Trade and Industry in charge of registration of intellectual property and conflict resolution of intellectual property rights in the Philippines.
It was established under Republic Act No. 8293 also known as Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines, which took effect on January 1, 1998 during the administration President Fidel V. Ramos.
A career at IPOPHL means being in the service of innovation and creativity! Check out the opportunities in the dynamic field of intellectual property.
- Seven (7) Intellectual Property Rights Specialist II (Salary Grade 13)
- Two (2) Attorney V (Salary Grade 21)
- Five (5) Intellectual Property Rights Specialist III (Salary Grade 16)
- Three (3) Intellectual Property Rights Specialist I (Salary Grade 10)
- One (1) Attorney IV (Salary Grade 19)
- One (1) Attorney III (Salary Grade 17)
- One (1) Information Officer III (Salary Grade 14)
- One (1) Supervising Administrative Officer (Salary Grade 18)
- One (1) Administrative Aide IV (Salary Grade 1)
- One (1) Planning Officer III (Salary Grade 14)
Source: Philippine Go