KAIST University Scholarship 2022 in South Korea has been reported by the first and top science and innovation college in Korea for MS, MS prompting PhD, and PhD understudies. The grant is a door for worldwide understudies to propel science and innovation, advancement, and business.
The KAIST Scholarship program is for the individuals who show innovativeness, welcome difficulties, and are in control of a mindful psyche in making information and afterward changing that information into positive developments that could profit the whole world. KAIST welcomed every one of the global understudies who are shifted towards serving humankind through their ability and inspiration just as from their acquired abilities and information.
Benefits of the KAIST University Scholarships 2022
- The full tuition fee will be covered that is for MS students the fee of 4 semesters will be exempted and for PhD students, the fee for 8 semesters will be exempted.
- A monthly stipend of 350,000 KRW (around PHP 15,147) will be given to MS students.
- A monthly stipend of 400,000 KRW (around PHP 17,311) will be given to PhD students.
- Medical Insurance will be covered.
- For research assignments, the scholarship holders will be provided with extra stipends or supplementary grants.
What are the Documentary Requirements Needed?
Eligibility Criteria of the KAIST University Scholarship 2022
- The applicant must be an international student and not a citizen of Korea.
- For a master’s degree program the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or expect to have a bachelor’s degree at the time of enrollment.
- For PhD degree, the applicant must have a master’s degree or expect to have a master’s degree at the time of enrollment in KAIST.
- Bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a Korean bachelor’s degree (4 years of bachelor’s).
- If the applicant is of Korean ethnicity regardless of the birth of place; he/she must have received all his/her education outside Korea or neither of the applicant’s parents is a citizen of Korea. If the applicant fulfills any one requirement from these two he/she is eligible.
How to apply?
Source: Philippine Go