As per LBP website, the Land Bank of the Philippines is a government financial institution that strikes a balance in fulfilling its social mandate of promoting countryside development while remaining financially viable.
Also, LANDBANK is by far the largest formal credit institution in the rural areas. It also ranks among the top five commercial banks in the country in terms of deposits, assets and loans.
The Land Bank of the Philippines is looking for interested applicants to join their dynamic team.
Interested applicants should apply through the Landbank Job Portal or submit their applications in person. Check out the following Landbank recruitment details:
- Systems and Methods Assistant (SG4/Php 20,754)
- Property Valuation Specialist I / Real Estate Appraiser (SG6/Php 40,637)
- Loan Operations Assistant (SG4/Php 20,754)
- Customer Care Assistant / Phone Banker (SG4/Php 20,754)
- IT Specialist (SG6/Php 40,637)
- Executive Assistant (SG4 or 5/Php 20,754 or Php 27,755)
- Financial Assistant / Accountant (SG4 or 5/Php 20,754 or Php 27,755)
- Customer Associate (SG5/Php 27,755)
Source: Philippine Go