The Philippine’s Land Registration Authority abbreviated as LRA, is an agency of the Philippine government under the Department of Justice responsible for issuing decrees of registration and certificates of title and register documents, patents and other land transactions for the benefit of landowners, agrarian-reform beneficiaries and the registering public in general; providing a secure, stable and trustworthy record of land ownership and recorded interests therein so as to promote social and economic well-being and contribute to the national development.
Interestingly, Land Registration Authority has vacancies available until August 8, 2022.
- Three (3) Register of Deeds II (SG23/Php 78,455)
- Two (2) Deputy Register of Deeds II (SG21/Php 62,449)
- Deeds Registry Inspector IV (SG23/Php 78,455)
- Deeds Registry Inspector II (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Land Registration Examiner I (SG10/Php 22,190)
- Two (2) Assistant Land Registration Examiner (SG7/Php 17,899)
- Records Officer I (SG10/Php 22,190)
- Supervising Administrative Officer (SG22/Php 69,963)
- Two (2) Administrative Aide IV (Clerk III) (SG4/Php 14,993)
Source: Philippine Go