The Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific (MAAP) is today one of the best maritime schools in the Philippines. It provides high-quality maritime education and training for its cadets, making it one of the best sailors in the world.
MAAP is a non-profit maritime institution owned and managed by the Philippine Naval Officers and the Mariners Union (AMOSUP). At Kamaya Point, Alas-Asin, Mariveles, Bataan, MAAP offers a Bachelor of Science degree in Marine Transportation and a Bachelor of Science degree in Marine Engineering.
- Male or Female, Single
- Natural Born Filipino
- Physically fit
- Morally upright and has no derogatory record
- Born from 01-January-1999 to 31-December-2004
- Applicants must possess any of the following eligibilities;
- High School Graduates (old basic education curriculum)
- College Level/ Graduate
Senior High School Graduate/ Graduating Student
- ALS Passer
- Minimum height of 5 ft. 4 in. (162.5 cm) for MALE and 5 ft. 2 in. (157.5 cm) for FEMALE applicants
- Has a GPA of at least 83%
- Has never been officially admitted at MAAP
Source: EXPERTIST Network