The National Power Corporation (Filipino: Pambansang Korporasyon sa Elektrisidad, also known as Napocor, NPC or National Power), remains a government-owned and -controlled corporation mandated to perform missionary electrification or powering the farthest islands in the archipelago thru its Small Power Utilities Group (SPUG); watershed and dams management in support of power generation; and operations and maintenance of the Agus and Pulangi Hydropower Complexes in Mindanao. It is an attached agency of the Department of Energy (DOE).
Interestingly, NAPOCOR has vacancies available until July 8, 2022.
- Operations/Maintenance Technician A (Php 34,918.00 Monthly Salary)
- Principal Engineer A (Php 82,381.00 Monthly Salary)
- Senior Welder (Php 34,918.00 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Senior Mechanic (Php 34,918.00 Monthly Salary)
- Division Manager (Php 82,381.00 Monthly Salary)
- Secretary C (Php 30,073.00 Monthly Salary)
- Internal Auditor C (Php 49,882.00 Monthly Salary)
- Internal Auditor B (Php 49,882.00 Monthly Salary)
Source: Philippine Go