The National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) is the agency of the national government of the Philippines that is responsible for protecting the rights of the indigenous peoples of the Philippines. The commission is composed of seven commissioners. It is attached to the Department of Social Welfare and Development.
Interestingly, NCIP in Region 2 has vacancies available until June 22, 2022.
- (5) Tribal Affairs Assistant II (SG8/Php 18,998.00)
- (2) Attorney IV (SG23/Php 78,455.00)
- Administrative Officer IV (AO II) (SG15/Php 35,097.00)
- Development Management Officer V (SG24/Php 88,410.00)
- (3) Midwife II (SG11/Php 25,439.00)
- Community Affairs Officer I (SG11/Php 25,439.00)
- (2) Community Development Officer III (SG18/Php 45,203.00)
- Nurse II (SG16/Php 38,150.00)
- Administrative Aide IV (Clerk II) (SG4/Php 14,993.00)
Source: Philippine Go