The National Labor Relations Commission is a quasi-judicial agency tasked to promote and maintain industrial peace based on social justice by resolving labor and management disputes involving local and overseas workers through compulsory arbitration and alternative modes of dispute resolution.
The NLRC part of the Department of Labor and Employment where its policies and programs are coordinated. The commission dates back to the commonwealth period, when the contract labor law act was passed in the United States Congress on January 23, 1885, it was then implemented in the Philippines on June 6, 1899.
Interestingly, National Labor Relations Commission has vacancies available in Quezon City until July 27, 2022.
- RAB NCR – National Capital Region, Quezon City
- Four (4) Administrative Assistant V (Stenographic Reporter III) (SG11/Php 25,439)
- Two (2) Administrative Aide VI (Clerk III) (SG6/Php 16,877)
- One (1) Administrative Assistant II (Bookkeeper) (SG8/Php 18,998)
- Documentary Requirements
- How to Apply
- Sixth Division, Quezon City – Sixth Division, Quezon City
- Administrative Aide VI (Clerk III) (SG6/Php 16,877)
- Research, Information and Publications Division, Quezon City
- Attorney III (SG21/Php 62,449)
- Financial and Management Services, Quezon City
- Administrative Aide IV (Cash Clerk I) (SG4/Php 14,993)
- Administrative Aide IV (Budgeting Aide) (SG4/Php 14,993)
- Administrative Assistant II (Bookkeeper) (SG8/Php 18,998)
- Administrative Division, Quezon City
- Administrative Aide I (Utility Worker I) (SG1/Php 12,517)
Source: Philippine Go