The Department of Finance is the executive department of the Philippine government responsible for the formulation, institutionalization and administration of fiscal policies, management of the financial resources of the government, supervision of the revenue operations of all local government units, the review, approval and management of all public sector debt, and the rationalization, privatization and public accountability of corporations and assets owned, controlled or acquired by the government.
The National Tax Research Center is mandated to conduct continuing research in taxation “to restructure the tax system and raise the level of tax consciousness among our people to achieve a faster rate of economic growth and to bring about a more equitable distribution of wealth and income”.
- One (1) Supervising Tax Specialist (SG22/Php 69,963)
- One (1) Senior Tax Specialist (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Two (2) Administrative Officer V (SG18/Php 45,203)
- One (1) Statistician II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- One (1) Administrative Officer III (SG14/Php 32,321)
- Two (2) Tax Specialist I (SG11/Php 25,439)
- One (1) Statistician I (SG11/Php 25,439)
Source: Philippine Go