The Office for Transportation Security (OTS) is the single authority responsible for the security of the transportation systems of the Philippines, including Civil Aviation, Sea Transport and Maritime Infrastructure, Land Transportation, Rail System and Infrastructure.
It was created by virtue of Executive Order No.277. In response to the international mandate (i.e. ICAO and IMO guidelines) calling for a single authority for all modes of transportation security in the Philippines, E.O. 311 was issued on April 26, 2004.
- Four (4) Administrative Aide IV (SG4/Php 14,993)
- One (1) Administrative Aide III (SG3/Php 14,125)
- One (1) Senior Transportation Regulation Officer (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Nine (9) Senior Transportation Regulation Officer II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- Twenty-four (24) Intelligence Officer II (SG15/Php 35,097)
Source: Philippine Go