Fulfill the dream of serving the Filipino Children!
The Philippine Children’s Medical Center is a government-run children’s hospital in Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. The hospital as a government-owned and controlled corporation is attached to the Department of Health. It was a brainchild of Dr. Fe del Mundo, a Harvard-trained Filipina doctor.
Interestingly, PCMC has vacancies available until May 21, 2022.
- Project Development Officer III (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Clerk III (SG6/Php 16,877)
- Supply Officer III (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Project Development Officer II (SG19/Php 35,097)
- (3) Pharmacist II (SG15/Php 35,097)
- Accountant IV (SG22/Php 69,963)
- Administrative Aide VI (Storekeeper II) (SG6/Php 16,877)
Source: Philippine Go