The Philippine Children’s Medical Center is one of the government-owned and controlled corporate National Centers for Specialized Health Care under the Department of Health. It is a 200-bed capacity tertiary hospital with a mandate to provide pediatric care, offer training programs for medical and allied health care providers, and be a center in clinical research.
Interestingly, PCMC has vacancies available until July 01, 2022.
- Day Care Worker II (SG8/Php 18,998.00)
- Three (3) Medical Equipment Technician II (SG8/Php 18,998.00)
- Medical Equipment Technician III (SG11/Php 25,439.00)
- Five (5) Medical Officer III (SG21/Php 62,449.00)
- Medical Technologist IV (SG20/Php 55,799.00)
- Executive Assistant II (SG27/Php 41,508.00)
- Training Specialist I (SG11/Php 25,439.00)
- Training Specialist V (SG24/Php 88,410.00)
- Budget Officer V (SG24/Php 88,410.00)
- Records Officer V (SG24/Php 88,410.00)
Source: Philippine Go