The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) is responsible for efficient law enforcement of all provisions on any dangerous drugs and/or precursors and essential chemicals.
Intelligence Officer 1’s are fresh graduates of the PDEA Academy and have been tasked to carry out the main mission of the agency along with anything else related to it.
- Starting Salary of Php 23,877 (Salary Grade 11)
- Leadership and other related trainings
- Job Security
- Access to Government Employee Benefits
- 21 – 35 years old
- 5’2” in height for males, 5’ in height for females (with NCIP-issued Certificate of Confirmation (COC) if under height)
- Baccalaureate degree holder
- Eligible for Career Service Second Level Position (CS Professional / Board exam passer / qualified by CSC / under special laws)
- Must be willing to Undergo Six Months Rigid Training
- Must be willing to assign anywhere in the Philippines
Do not apply if you are not:
- Computer literate
- Of good moral background
- Physically fit
- Proficient in oral & written communication skills
Please take note that PNP entrance Eligibility, Fire Officer Eligibility (FOE), Penology Officer Eligibility (POE), Barangay Official Eligibility (BOE), and others equivalent to a first-level eligibility are not accepted.
How to apply?
Source: Philippine Go