Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) is a government agency in the Philippines attached to the Department of Trade and Industry created to help promote investments in the export-oriented manufacturing industry into the country by assisting investors in registering and facilitating their business operations and providing tax incentives.
Interestingly, PEZA has posted Job Openings until May 6, 2022.
- Department Manager III (SG26/Php 113,892)
- Medical Officer IV (SG23/Php 78,455)
- Information Technology Officer I (SG19/Php 49,835)
- Project Development Officer III (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Planning Officer III (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Enterprise Services Officer IV (SG18/Php 45,203)
- Enterprise Services Officer III (SG15/Php 35,097)
- Development Management Officer I (SG11/Php 25,439)
- Special Police Lieutenant (SG11/Php 25,439)
Source: Philippine Go