The Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) is ordered and dependable to perform maritime search and rescue, maritime law implementation, sea wellbeing, marine ecological protection and sea security.
The Philippine Coast Guard is an equipped and formally dressed help entrusted principally with authorizing laws inside Philippine waters, directing oceanic security activities, defending life and property adrift, and ensuring marine climate and assets; like coast monitor units all throughout the planet. The Coast Guard likewise fills in as an appended administration of the Armed Forces of the Philippines in wartime.
Qualifications for PCG Officer Corps
- Preferably male, but female applicants are also welcomed
- A natural -born citizen of the Philippines
- Of good moral character
- 21-28 years of age on the date of appointment
- At least 5’0” in height
- Holder of Baccalaureate Degree
- With Professional Civil Service Eligibility or PRC license or any equivalence
- Has passed the PCGABT
- Physically and mentally qualified under the existing regulation for the PCG Service
Source: Philippine Go