The Philippine Navy (PN) is the naval warfare service branch of the Armed Forces of the Philippines. It shares the responsibility of patrolling the maritime borders with the Philippine Coast Guard, a formerly attached unit which became a separate maritime law enforcement agency in 1998.
The Office of the Naval Inspector General Naval Station in Jose Francisco, Taguig City is currently looking for Management and Audit Assistant with a monthly salary of Php 18,000 per month.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and report performance of systems and processes of PN ISO-aligned units/offices based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 manual;
- Assist in preparing and updating of management systems, manuals, policies, and procedures;
- Facilitate technical training requirements to ensure effectiveness of the systems and processes;
- Conduct audit and monitor audit findings, performance an reports;
- assist in handling records, files and existing data; and,
- Perform other related tasks as directed.
Source: Philippine Go