The Philippine Navy is the naval warfare service branch of the Armed Forces of the Philippines. It shares the responsibility of patrolling the maritime borders with the Philippine Coast Guard, a formerly attached unit which became a separate maritime law enforcement agency in 1998.
To all aspiring Philippine Navy applicants, you may read the Qualifications and Requirements below and then you can register for Armed forces of the Philippines Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT) if your are Qualified.
Qualifications for Naval Officer Candidate Course (NOCC)
- Natural-born Filipino citizen and of good moral character
- Baccalaureate Degree holder (preferably technical courses)
- At least 20 years old but not a day older than 25 years old on the date of admission
- Height of not less than 5’0” (152.4cm) but not more than 6’4” (193.04cm) for both male and female
- Unmarried and with no child to support
- Must not have any pending civil or criminal case
- Physically and mentally fit for training
Source: Philippine Go