The Philippine Navy is the naval warfare service branch of the Armed Forces of the Philippines. It has an estimated strength of 24,500 active service personnel, including the 8,300-strong Philippine Marine Corps. It operates 80 combat ships, 13 auxiliary ships, 25 aircraft and 8 unmanned aerial vehicles.
Benefits and Opportunities
As a naval officer, you can earn as much as 43,686 while on training and 52,143 upon graduation. Furthermore, you can avail yourself of free housing facilities, medical and dental services. A lot of opportunities will be waiting for you as well. You can study abroad with good compensation and allowance. You can also avail post graduate studies at top universities.
- Opportunity to serve the country as sailors/marines
- Opportunity to study abroad with good compensation and allowance
- Opportunity to avail post graduate studies on top universities of the country for free
- Opportunity to travel abroad and interact with foreign navies
- Opportunity for foreign posting such as Military Attache and Military Observers
Recruitment per Headquarters
Source: Philippine Go