The Philippine Space Agency (PhilSA) is the national space agency of the Philippines.
The Philippine Space Agency (PhilSA) is the central government agency addressing all national issues and activities related to space S&T applications. Created under Republic Act No. 11363 or the Philippine Space Act, the PhilSA is an attached agency of the Office of the President for purposes of policy and program coordination, and to ensure alignment in national policies and priorities.
Interestingly, Philippine Space Agency has Job Openings until May 12, 2022. You can view below the available positions and other informations.
- (2) Administrative Assistant III (SG9/Php 20,402)
- (3) Science Research Specialist I (SG13/Php 29,798)
- (4) Science Research Specialist II (SG16/Php 38,150)
- (2) Senior Science Research Specialist (SG19/Php 49,835)
- Supervising Science Research Specialist (SG22/Php 69,963)
- (2) Chief Science Research Specialist (SG24/Php 88,410)
Source: Philippine Go